Yes we really gave away a bespoke handmade wedding cake
Many thanks to our Toastmaster John Taylor for taking the draw and congratulations to Cat and Martin our Lucky Winners.
Unable to see the video, got to http://www.facebook.co/regencycakes/
to watch the live draw video.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. By entering the Free Prize Draw, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
2. The Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Regency Cakes Limited, their families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Free Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Free Prize Draw you must visit Regency Cakes shop and submit an entry form into the postbox which must be submitted and received before the Closing Date (see below). No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per couple is permitted.
5. The Free Prize Draw concludes on Saturday 25th March at 12 noon.
6. Only complete entries will be accepted. Regency Cakes accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach it by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
7. By entering the Free Prize Draw you confirm to Regency Cakes that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Regency Cakes reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
The Free Prize Draw
8. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge (the “Judge”) from all complete entries received before the Closing Date.
9. There will be one prize of a wedding cake to the value of £350 or if the wedding cake chosen by the winner is more than £350 then this amount will be taken from the total cost of their wedding cake.
10. The winner will be notified by email and via the phone number provided at the time of entry. The name of the winner will be published on Regency Cakes website and social media sites.
11. The winner must claim the Prize within 14 days of Regency Cakes sending notification. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Regency Cakes may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed Prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
13. The Prize must be redeemed by 31st December 2018 and is subject to availability (including in respect of dates).
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Regency Cakes reserve the right to (a) substitute the Prize with an alternative; and (b) cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Free Prize Draw.
15. All details and other restrictions applying to the Prize not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by Regency Cakes in its sole discretion.
16. Regency Cakes reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website www.regencycakes.com
17. By entering the Free Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Regency Cakes for the purposes of administration of the Free Prize Draw (including publishing your name if you are the winner) and to receive emails and notifications from Regency Cakes containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Regency Cakes excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Free Prize Draw and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Regency Cakes liability for death or personal injury arising from the Regency Cakes own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
19. The Judge's decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
20. All entries become the property of Regency Cakes and will not be returned. You acknowledge and agree that you will assign all intellectual property rights in your Free Prize Draw submission and/or any statements made by you regarding the Free Prize Draw or Regency Cakes to the Regency Cakes promptly on request by the Regency Cakes.
21. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Regency Cakes reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Regency Cakes, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and videos, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Regency Cakes) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
22. Regency Cakes accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Regency Cakes for consultations etc.).
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Promoter: Regency Cakes, 29 Oxford Street, Exning, Newmarket, CB8 7EW.
29 Oxford Street
|Monday - Friday||08:30 - 16:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 12:30|
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
01638 578975 01638 578975
Or use our contact form.